The holiday season is officially in full swing and before the you begin holiday baking (and tasting) the team at Peter and Pauls EventCatering want to help equip you with a healthy recipe to bring to your table. We sat down with Chef Romy to find out his “go-to” healthy holiday recipe that’s always a hit in his household.
Stuffed Mushroom Caps
Recipe Serves 6
- Cremini mushroom (stems removed) 24 pcs
- Finely diced caramelized red onions ¼ cup
- Finely chopped sautéed spinach 1/3 cup
- Grated asiago cheese ¼ cup
- Grated parmesan cheese ¼ cup
- Mayonnaise ¼ cup
- Panko bread crumbs 1/3 cup
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients for the filling well.
- Stuff the center of the mushroom with the filling and bake at 320 degrees Fahrenheit for 18-25 minutes or until the mushrooms are fully cooked.
- Drizzle with olive oil or truffle oil before serving.
- Serve with a winter green salad.
Do you have favourite healthy recipes you enjoy making during the holidays? Share them with us in the comments below! Don’t forget to follow us on our social networks – Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to stay in the loop with our latest happenings and new menus!